- The song "Hide and Seak" by Imogen Heap (This YouTube video has the song and lyrics. Or you can find the lyrics here.)
- An online world of friends and people who understand what it's like to be constantly ill and in pain. And who help me cope and live better.
- Learning. Seriously, I love learning new things :)
- Feminism and feminists :)
- My best friend for starting a conversation about disability and telling me that I am not making up the hurt I feel. (Dear self-doubt, my friends will help me defeat you.)
- Lauredhel at Feminists with Disabilities decided to include two of my posts in the recommended reading posts last week.
- I am watching Un Long Dimanche de fiancailles (A Very Long Engagement) tomorrow night with friends. Love that movie!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Working on remembering the good things
I'm feeling a little stressed and upset, so I thought I would post some things that have been making me happy.