- Finding people who are passionate about feminism, especially in someone I didn't expect to have that passion.
- Passion in general.
- Created families.
- My best friend. For helping me with my anger despite all she has to deal with. For not leaving me. For being the best person I know.
- Teachers who buy school supplies out of their own small salaries so that the kids can have basic supplies.
- Greg Mortenson
- How hard people work to get an education.
- How hard people work to survive and to help their loved ones survive.
- Countries who try to measure their Gross National Happiness
- The ideals behind the Olympics
- When North and South Korea marched together at an Olympic opening ceremony
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Gives me Hope, pt. two of many
It's been a hard week, but it's starting to get better, so I thought I would post somethings that give me hope: