But now I have had high pain for about 1.5 weeks. Well, not too too high, but higher than normal. I think because I was coming off another medications.
So now I am exhausted. And I am confused/stressed that I thought I had found something, and it might not help afterall.
I would try to have the injections done again soon, to see if it helps, but I won't be home until March. So I guess I will be waiting a bit to see if it helps next time, hopefully for longer? Argh.